Job SearchLooking for a job you'll love? Search for Quintiq vacancies now.
Support Consultant (Metal & Manufacturing)
As a support consultant you are responsible for ensuring the quality of the support services delivered to the customers by handling, solving and monitoring requests from customers, partners and colleagues. Your strong analytical skills will enable you to pin-point problems efficiently and to suggest and implement solutions in customer environments. You are pro-active in signaling problems and staying in touch with customers by phone and on site to ensure they get sufficient value out of their Quintiq application.
- Department & Supervisor
You will work as part of a small team of experts, and will report directly to Business Unit Directors Metal & Manufacturing as well as the Managing Consultants responsible for the different teams.
This role is based in Quintiqâ€™s Headquarters at â€˜s-Hertogenbosch, but you will be expected to work with colleagues around the world. Some domestic and international travel to and from customer sites and Quintiq offices is required.
- Type of Employment
This is a full-time permanent role.
- Salary Range & Benefits
Quintiq provides excellent salary and working conditions commensurate with experience and education. We provide an environment where self-reliant people will be well rewarded. Visit Careers & Benefits to find out more.
- Bring top notch problem solving skills to a variety of customer problems.
- Be the prime contact person for live customers that require support.
- Troubleshoot blocking problems for both customers and colleagues.
- Take ownership of customer issues and take the necessary steps to resolve them.
- Administrate customer contacts clearly for future reference.
- Become the expert in tackling common software related issues.
- Background at HBO+/academic level in computer science or in business administration with sound computer science skills.
- High abstraction ability, strong analytical skills, object-oriented way of thinking, experience in one or more object-oriented 3GL's (C++, Delphi, Smalltalk, Eiffel) or 4GL's (G2, Aion, etc.).
- A minimum condition for this job is experience with object-oriented (UML or other OO) modeling and programming.
- Energetic and flexible, analytical skills, sound judgment in advanced software technology, able to manage and execute processes, stress proof, strong communicative skills, especially in an environment of top professionals.
- Your passion is a well-served and satisfied customer.
- Strong communication skills, especially in an environment of top professionals.
- Knowledge of the following would be a bonus: Dutch, German, APS in manufacturing.
To find out more about the Quintiq recruitment process, go to How to Apply.