Job SearchLooking for a job you'll love? Search for Quintiq vacancies now.
Knowledge Manager â€“ Global Knowledge Products
- Kuala Lumpur
We are planning to grow our Knowledge Center in Kuala Lumpur, so a strong entrepreneurial spirit, great enthusiasm and a â€˜can doâ€™ mentality are vital. This challenging role requires the incumbent to be a highly experienced and independent self-starter who will work with GDC management and the Global Knowledge Products group to set and deliver on the Knowledge Management agenda for GDC.
- Department & Supervisor
Global Knowledge Products creates globally applicable, quality, scalable knowledge products for Quintiq staff, partners and customers. This role reports to the manager of the Global Knowledge Products group, based in Europe. This requires the incumbent to be highly independent.
This role is based in Quintiqâ€™s Global Development Center in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and you will be expected to work with colleagues around the world. Some international travel to Quintiq offices will be required.
- Type of Employment
This is a full-time permanent role. You will be confirmed in your post following a three-month probation period.
- Salary Range & Benefits
Quintiq provides excellent salary and working conditions commensurate with experience. We provide an environment where self-reliant people will be well rewarded. Visit Careers & Benefits to find out more.
- Works with the Global Knowledge Products group and Business / Functional Units to identify knowledge gaps on allocated projects and agree the most effective solution.
- Effectively communicates the standard design and development approach to Business / Functional Unit stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Coaches Subject Matter Experts from all levels of the organization in content creation (and in specific tools and techniques as required).
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to interpret technically complex concepts, systems and processes and translate these into knowledge products suitable for delivery to the audience.
- Works with Subject Matter Experts and Business Unit stakeholders to agree and ensure delivery on project timelines.
- Designs and develops e-Learning content themselves as appropriate.
- Ensures and actively promotes a consistent Knowledge Management approach across Quintiq globally.
- Supports the integration and marketing of new material into profiles.
- Identifies and applies best practice in tools and techniques to support content creation (examples: multimedia tools, editing and publishing procedures).
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- An excellent command of English is required.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Web authoring tools (examples: Dreamweaver, Moodle, Lectora).
- Graphics tools (example: Fireworks).
- Simulation tools (example: x.hlp).
- Competent in web-based development using the tools mentioned above (or similar).
- Working knowledge of html and java script.
To find out more about the Quintiq recruitment process, go to How to Apply.